Bean to Bar Workshop
During 2 hours, you'll discover all the secrets of chocolate.
Learn about its fascinating history and enjoy preparing ancient drinks from the Mayans and Aztecs.
Our expert will guide you through the steps for making your own chocolate - from toasting the cocoa beans, grinding and melting.
So what are you waiting for?
Come with us to enjoy the flavors of chocolate.
- Learn about the different types of cocoa beans
- Hands on experience in making your own chocolate bars
- Discounts on products and tours in different parts of Mexico
- An amazing experience for the whole family!
Ready to buy tickets?
Ready to indulge in an amazing adventure to the world of chocolate? Click “Buy Tickets”
- 10:30 A.M., 3:00 P.M. & 6:30 P.M.
Price: $50 for Adults | $30 for Children
Duration: 2.5 hours
What's Included: Ingredients, utensils, drinks and host
Minimum Group Size: 2 people
Maximum Group Size: 10 people
Languages: Available in English, Spanish and French
What to Wear: Comfortable clothing.
Weather: We have A.C. throughout the museum so no worries about the weather.
Meeting Point: ChocoMuseo Puerto Vallarta